Old 12-13-2010, 10:51 AM
pdcakm

to paintmejudy and dotcomdtcm: finally got the swap blocks in the mail today. only a week late, i am sorry to say. this last week was very busy and between being pulled here and there, and my usual crs, i did not get your blocks in the mail. however, they are now winging their way to you both.

welcome toriabelle. i just joined this month, too. it is great fun. there are days i wish to be snowed in so i could not go anywhere. of course, then i would wish the snow to go away so i could go out. snicker. enjoy the snow and the time.

last weekend my friend talked me into an estate sale. ended up buying a great dresser for storage, but also got some super light green and gorgeous dark green velvets. then two days later she took me to another sale with oodles of fabric (selling mom and grandma's stash). we paid $40 and walked away with one yard size bag and 7 or 8 smaller bags of fabric and unfinished projects. they made vests and quilts. our other friend got a beautiful, reversible halloween vest for $5. great find.

now, if i don't get busy........!! some day my family will be able to sell this stuff at an estate sale and it will be vintage. lol