Thread: Sandwich!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Momma_K

Originally Posted by aborning
I bought three 6 foot tables at Menards that I have all 3 set up together into one big table. This makes for a very nice large work space for cutting fabric, laying out blocks, etc. I used to do the floor thing, too, but it is so much easier to work at a table. The tables cost $40 each regular price but do come on sale sometimes. They ahve legs that fold in for storing but they do not fold in the middle. I have seen 6 foot tables that fold in the middle but I tend to think that they may eventually sag inthe middle--but that could just be my imagination! Good luck with whatever you come up with.
:-) I have a couple of folding tables your talking about, they hold up realy well. I also do jewelry and have all sort of filing cabinets (Small for gems, stones and such) then I have my tools and so on. Very sturdy and no sagging...so far but I've had them up for like 3 years now. Well worth the money.

(Menards..I haven't heard that since I left the North, then I look to see where you're from and yeppers..Minnesota!) :-P