View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:50 AM
Edie

Good Morning; It is -7* in St. Paul. I think our furnace went out. My hands won't warm up. And I haven't heard it come on. Good Grief, Charlie Brown, that's all we need. And it is going to start snowing again tomorrow and Thursday. We just got out of our second snow emergency in as many days and I have to get out there and shovel out the carriage walk before it becomes solid ice. One good thing, we got our Christmas tree yesterday. It is a beautiful Fraser. Did you know Fraser firs are expensive and getting more and more expensive every year. I told #1 husband it was fine - it is his favorite - because God only knows how many more real trees we can go out in the cold and pick out, load into the car, drag it down in the basement and let it get nice and perky to bring upstairs and decorate it. So we will enjoy the smell, which is wafting its way into the main floor (we only have a basement and a main floor - it isn't even a main floor - it's the only floor!), but it smells so beautiful. Have a good day, keep warm, and I gotta check and see if I have to call and have someone come out because the furnace isn't working. Edie