View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 12:33 PM
madamekelly

Originally Posted by madamekelly
I found a pattern for a quilt in "Quick Quilts May 2008" that I just fell in love with. Only problem was trying to find the fabric. I could use anything, but I like the look of the quilt in the magazine. It calls for 16 different color fabrics of the same print! I must be nuts! Would you believe I found them???? Funny part was, I actually found 17 colors, and can't count obviously, because I bought enough of each to make the quilt. I now have enough of the extra one to make the binding match the front, so no harm, no foul. I hope to make it sometime this coming year, after several other projects are done first! I would love to have input from you all, on what you think.
Lots of you have said you have this fabric, and I got a PM from earlylace, asking if I could send her about 1 & 1/2 yards of the blue. I have 4 blues, but I only bought the 1/2 yard cuts that this pattern called for. Can anyone help her? Our Walmart is out, and I'm not sure if Joann's still has it. I don't drive, so I hoped one of you could 'step up' and help her? I don't know what color of blue she wants. I sent her a PM asking that question. {HUGS}