View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 01:45 PM
Catherine

I never did tell you all about my fabulous fabric find! It was at a church yard sale...I came across a a load of fabric and patterns on one table..it was someones stash ...which I found out the lady past and the family just dumped boxes of quilting fabrics and notions..without even looking what she had in there..there were photos from long ago in there as well! Oh my...who could be so thoughtless?
Anyway..I got lots of fabric..some hand painted..with tags still on it at $18.00 a yard- beautiful! But most of it was fat quarters...a few great kits with fabric from New Zealand! I got a big box for $10.00!!!!! ( I really wanted to scoop every bit of it up and just run with it.... but felt a little greedy so i left some for the lady I saw coming down the alse with that same look in her eyes) I was so happy with what i got and spent alot of time just looking at it...now it is stuffed in with my other collections of fabrics...why in the world do we collect so much and then seem to never have the fabric we need? go figure! Aren't we a breed of our own? I love it!!!