View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 01:49 AM
Sloan Quinn

And I'm spending it in my sewing room! After sending DH off to work with a kiss and a cup of coffee, I'm going to throw in a load of laundry, do some dishes, and then retreat to my bat-cave for some well deserved time one-on-one with my fabric. I've been working 2 jobs for the last lil while and think I've earned my extremely rare day-off-without-the-hubby. I have my father-in-law's placemat to work on finishing, a baby quilt to start piecing, and a set of pillowtops to work on (read: take apart and rebaste because its so crooked it belongs in Vegas). Thinking of inviting my neighbor over for a little while in the afternoon, maybe. Been meaning to give her the quilting bug, but there just hasn't been time. Although I don't know if today would be the best day, since the only piecing to be done today is on a quilt that is a gift for her. Perhaps I'll set up a date when she can come to my work and we can go shopping. :-D

I'm so happy. I just got my sewing room rearranged and I haven't had the chance to USE it in its new prettyness until today. Woohoo!

Sloan

(By the way, I just figured out if you shift to the right one key with your right hand while typing my name it spells spam. How funny is that? -S;pam)