View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:13 AM
IBQLTN

Not doing so well with the challenge. For some stupid reason I decided to install pegboard on my wall. That meant moving a lot of stuff so my DS could get to the wall. Then I got caught up in 'rearranging' things and trying to decide what to put where on the pegboard. I sewed for 20 minutes last night but didn't make much headway ... kept making mistakes, my mind is reeling from some news I got yesterday.

Yesterday I was informed that my COBRA health insurance will run out the end of this year (YIKES) instead of November of 2011. It seems we got a letter stating we could extend mine for 11 months after hubby goes on Medicare but that was a mistake. DH goes on Medicare due to disability retirement in January but I have NO INSURANCE. Am dealing with Fibromyalgia injections, some balance issues, and a knot in my neck they have decided to do a CT scan to see if I need a biopsy! Need prayers that's it's only an enlarged lymph node and that the antibiotic will make it go away.

I'm trying really hard not to panic! I'm going to be 58 in a 11 days ... changing from current job with no benefits to another job with benefits will be virtually impossible. Will try and get private health care but one quote I got was more than I bring home in a month! It seems I continue to get more and more opportunities to trust God ... I wish he didn't have so much confidence in me (LOL)!

Peggy