View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 01:36 PM
retrogirl02

I am so sorry...haven't figured out how to download the quilts i saw at the show. They're on my husband's camera and I'm clueless as to how to use it (I'm a no-frills kinda gal). These are from our family digital camera that is much easier to use for the non-technos among us (ME). LOL
I did get a few more 30s prints but have temporarily misplaced them :roll: They're probably in one of the bags I took. In any case, lots of goodies and I can't wait to start using them!

One set is black and white (and one orange pumpkins SUPER cute), another is of the material I bought at JoAnns before we left---it's going on a quilt for our bed with some beautiful material I picked up at the quilt shop. I also have a few new Christmas fabrics, a tiny bit of Ispy, some button fabric and a little piece of scissors....and some yellow-gold tone and cranberry, too. I know it sounds like i bought everything in sight, but they had plenty more I could have bought!! HOpe you like the views.
Happy Sewing!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-37077.jpe   attachment-37080.jpe   attachment-37081.jpe