View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 03:51 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by ginnie6
I can't stand getting in bed at night cause they're catching on the sheets. They've never been this bad before. I used to go barefoot year round and had smooth feet but now can't do it. The rocks outside got harder and my feet get cold in the winter! I think its all this shoe wearing that's made them so rough! What do you do for yours? I told dh last night as I sat there with an emery board trying to get them to the point that I could cover up that I thought I was going to get one of those ped eggs today...he said there was some new thing out (can't remember what its called now though) that I should try instead.
Soak your feet with some warm water till they get nice and wrinkly, then massage in "Shea it isn't so" from Bath & Body Works. They have a whole line of products for your feet. It is the best I have ever used. They have a brush/pumice thing that works great. I take tub baths and use the pumice and brush with their scrub cream and it takes that gunk and old skin off. Then put the "Shea it isn't so" on with socks and go to bed. In just a few days of that your feet will be so much better.