View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 08:19 AM
icon17

Originally Posted by ginnie6
I can't stand getting in bed at night cause they're catching on the sheets. They've never been this bad before. I used to go barefoot year round and had smooth feet but now can't do it. The rocks outside got harder and my feet get cold in the winter! I think its all this shoe wearing that's made them so rough! What do you do for yours? I told dh last night as I sat there with an emery board trying to get them to the point that I could cover up that I thought I was going to get one of those ped eggs today...he said there was some new thing out (can't remember what its called now though) that I should try instead.
MY feet were the same,But also cracked to this worked: Old fashion Vicks Yes VICKS every night in socks and dollar store foot file after you shower as long as 6 wk's + great on your hands to! Hubby worked at Boeing and everyone there had problems with cracking hands used vicks, I had always had fingers that cracked and boy can that hurt!! Haven't for over 2yrs now and soft too!! 8-)