Old 12-16-2010, 05:52 PM
sistahdebbra

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Originally Posted by sistahdebbra
When you don't share photos, are you saying you're not pleased with what you received or you just don't have a camera to post??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!
A few days ago I was thinking that there are a lot of people that need cameras for Christmas. Can't tell you how many posts I have read in various threads (topics) where someone mentioned their camera fell on the floor and broke or it isn't working or they don't have one.

It is sometimes easy to take offense. I 'try' (not always successful) to assume the best and let it go. Course, we can always post on here what we sent to so n' so... Lots of people do that too.

Will you post what you sent? That would be cool. I would like to see what you made.

Don't get me wrong, I don't take offense, I was just wondering and I put the question out there. I don't usually take pics of what I send, maybe I should, at least for my own records. I pledge to do just that, so from this day on, I will try to post pics of what I sent. But do I want to do this before, my partner see it? Decisions, decisions and more decisions???

:-D