View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 07:41 PM
meow meow

Hello. This was a great tute. I have a group of friends that we get together every week to work on our projects and spend time together been with one for over 20 years and we all love SBS so today we had our annual Christmas get together and after lunch we made the magnets They came out sewwwwwwww cute. Thanks for putting this out for us to do. It was a fun project and did not take very long to make. It brought back memories of our SBS quilts and how they always make us happy. I will ask my friend if she has any patterns on Sam or Bill and see if it is something you might be interested in but it won't be until after Christmas as she leaves very soon for Kansas to spend the holidays. Thank you again for sharing this with us. The only question that was asked was why does she have a pocket but no arm so of course my friend made an arm for hers and she never has liked to put only one shoe on anything so she made two boots. Her's is really cute. If I knew how to work the pictures to send I would post them but alas I am too dumb on the computer. Merry Christmas and thank you again for making our day today.