View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 03:46 AM
hlponyfarm

while I was cleaning my grooming trailer after my last dog yesterday i smacked my hand up on the flourescent light metal casing and cut into my pointer fingure along the nail and across the nail. It is very deep and bled alot. I had a hard time getting it to stop. the cut starts at the very point of my fingure. after a good turniquet and bandaids I finally got it to stop long enough for me to finish cleaning and return dog. fast forward........
I was testing some embroider patterns for an applique I am working on and bumped the tip of my fingure on my sewing box. Noticing the pain but Not noticing that I started it bleeding all over again. while trying measure the stabilizer to the hoop I noticed all this bright red stuff all over the stabilizer. Im like what the heck is that! then realized I had blood dripping down my arm and ALL over the place.
good thing though that I was not anywhere near my project and the stuff I was working on were tests. how lucky is that! I will definately be wearing latex gloves when working on my projects while this thing heals.