View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 12:53 PM
Grama Lehr

Hello Caroltee!!
Thank you so very, very much for all of my presents!! I put my package in a nice spot, where I wouldn't be tempted to open it up! Then, I got so busy working on my projects, that I completely forgot to open it up! I don't know which one I like the best! So many Gingerbread men to choose from. . . . :P They are all so cute. The Angel and Gingerbread man are already on my Christmas tree, they look right at home!! Where on earth did you find the die cut ones?? I can't wait to make something with them! The girls want me to make them Christmas shirts with them. I want to use them for something that will last longer. I'm thinking, maybe place mats.
The gingerbread man with the bell in his tummy is sitting on the shelf in my sewing room. The bells are on the door knob. Thank you!!
The fat quarters are my favorite colors!
The planner is in my purse, I will need to add all of my important dates, and appointments.
The Hershey Chocolate bar was shared with the hubby.
I'm at work right now, so I know there are a couple of things that I forgot. I will post pictures of all my loot this weekend.
Thank you for being my Secret Santa!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Marie

Please forgive me for not posting sooner!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-144328.jpe