Old 12-17-2010, 04:33 PM
maine ladybug

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Originally Posted by Momma_K
So LUV, have you decided on our next theme?! Just wondering and excited! I like your suggestion on one yard of our choice!! But it's up to you, I'm game for anything!
Its going to be "Stash Busters 10.5 inch Layer cake swap " - a yard of unwashed fabric from your very own stash.. ! I figured we needed a spending break just after the holidays.. lol.. :lol: I'll post the swap the first week in January 2011- another quick turnaround as It seems to work out the best for most, including me... I decided to make it 10.5 as most of us- including me- will be making projects from 10 inch squares and we could cut down to size. A few in the Batik swap were not quite up to the 10in measurements and had to be unswapped so this way 10.5 is more than adequate for the required 10 in blocks especially if your unsure of your rotary cutting abilities..

I am so happy to have received positive interest in my future swaps- I will continue to have them until they are no longer fun for me- but no worries, Im truly having a blast being Hostess!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!! And happy quilting!!!

~ Everyone get their Packages?
That swap sounds like another winner!