View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 05:29 PM
wordpaintervs

Congratulations. I also have a keeper hubby. He got me a Brother Serger, a Ped-Basic for the other Brother embroidery machine I have, and a 4 by 7 hoop....and don't let me forget the knitting book of socks he told me to get myself. All but the knitting book is here already. ( Nothing overly expensive and $350 total)...will finally get to play with it all, as we just got off the lttile gift cards for the great grandsons and the Great grand daughters got the dresses mailed I did for them. We have 13 greats and 3 of them have a birthday in December. I think I deserve to play...and now am off to do just that. YEA YEA YEA (Although it may take 3 months to understand the serger!...ggl) Congratulations again. We are both blessed. (special note: MY HUBBY IS NOT A CHRISTMAS TYPE SHOPPER, etc...but knew I was having a tough time with my brother and the chemo he is having, and doing all that sewing...so he thought he would bright up my life with it all) Hugs to all out there in the quilting board.