View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 05:55 PM
seahug

I am doing that famous happy dance right now. What a wonderful package I received from Katie Ann. Lets see where shall I begin. Maybe with the chocolate I just had to eat cause I didn't want it to go bad. I am so glad she thought of gloves its gonna get cold again here in lower Alabama tonight so I know I will sure use them a lot.I will be the softest and best smelling old lady at the senior citizens with 4 different body lotions , one hand lotion. And I can bat my eyes at the old men there with the mascara all from Mary Kay products.. Now I thought my eyes was going bad again till I cleaned my glasses with the eye glass cleaner lol. I just love purple and blues and Katie Ann’s choices are the best in the fabric .I almost fell off my chair when I saw the button straight pins I got the same thing for the package I sent out. I was going to buy me some too . I am so glad I didn’t.. And the finger press will be the biggest help for my hands now cause I won’t have to try to crease the fabric with my fingers. So now I can file my nails and write notes with my new glitter pencils.. I will have to hide them from my grand daughter she will want them.. Then after all day quilting I can relax with my new smell good candle , And finally the cute kitty figurine he reminds me of my Tommy who I lost this year after 21 great years of companionship. I guess we never quite get over losing our pets. I can’t say Thank You enough Katie Ann.

Judy