View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 05:45 AM
ccbear66

Originally Posted by KO24
I love my emb machine.
I started out quilting and got a Husk/Viking Des 1 and loved it for pieceing...then I went into another shop and found the Brother 8500...what a work horse...well, I sold the Viking and kept the Brother (since at that time I wasn't doing much sewing) then this last year I really got back into it again...and found I wanted much more and bought the 4500Duetta...I love that machine...and I cannot afford a Quattro...
My Duetta is in the shop becuase I feel it wasn't working right but I still have my 8500 which I will not sell...even though the shop asked me if I wanted to.
I love machine emb...and quilting...
Hope you love it as well, any questions pm me
K
I also looked at the Quattro but I don't think that I'll ever be able to afford that one unless I win the lottery.
I was using my machine last night and it started acting up. The tension is not right and I've tried every adjustment on it and I still can't get it. The bobbin thread is pulling thru to the top. I was doing a design in blue and the design is all white. The dealership is not open on Sundays so I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to call them. My Aunt bought the same machine yesterday and had the same problem straight out of the box. I was able to do several designs before mine started acting up. I hope that this is not something that is going to keep happening. The dealership is an hour away and I already had to go back yesterday because they forgot to give the accessorie pack.