View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:52 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by mountain deb
My daughter came home and told me about her day. She took her fiance to the dialysis center and then ran errands for some friends. One guy had to go to the bank. While in there the loan officer did a silent alarm. When the cops showed up, the guy had a concealed weapon in his back. He had a permit, but the teller did not know that. Another couple she took to run errands, he was arrested for open container, he was on probation for the same thing times three. Then this one cop deciided to follow her around town, she(dd) stopped and talked to the cop. My DD was taking these people home, when a drunk driver (18 wheeler hauling fully loaded crates of chickens) decided he needed her side of the road after coming around a turn and ran her off road. Her car is not made for that. Several crates of chickens fell off, so throw that into the mess. Car was not damaged that much and she was not hurt, thankfully she called it a day and came home.
Sorry to laugh about it, but it sounds like one of Jeff Foxworthy's comedy routines. Glad she was relatively unscathed.