View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 12:30 PM
PuffinGin

My SQA Lula revealed herself to me on the chat on the 16th. My angel is Odessa Quilts, who I'd been working with on the surprise thank you for kwhite for some time. Isn't that funny!? And it tickled her that I didn't guess. I got a spectacular reveal package from her yesterday. It's just full of very wonderful things, many, many wonderful things. Thank you so much Odessa for all the great and thoughtful presents and the wonderful letter you wrote. I'll post pictures but want to describe presents as well: a beautiful snowflake card, a canister full of homemade decorate snowflake cookies, two framed pictures of an angel she bought and put on her church's Angel tree in remembrance of my DH Darryl who died unexpectedly in early November (Oh, Odessa, can't help but cry over your thoughtfulness)...
3 fat eighth assortments in pink, teal and brown, 2 quilt magazines just full of great projects, Godiva chocolates, lovely Dresden Plate notecards and a beautiful porcelain angel for my tree. If this isn't overwhelming enough, she also sent a a fabulous fabric with gold threads and 4 coordinating fabrics to make a great project. I'll need some help from you, Odessa, on deciding what to make. Also we will work on the mystery quilt together this coming year because I didn't get to it earlier this year.

Thank you so much, my angel and my dear friend. You've truly touched my heart.

Some of the snowflakes cookies from the tin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144725[/ATTACH]

Glorious stripe and 4 co-ordinating fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144806[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-144720.jpe   attachment-144800.jpe   attachment-144801.jpe