View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 02:20 PM
kristen0112

Beautiful! Love the colors.

Originally Posted by KiwiAussie Jen
Did a class with Frances at Cairns Craft Centre on Mary Ellen Hopkins Hidden Well Block- the different looks you get with different fabrics are amazing. This one was done for a work colleague who is battling breast cancer. I had originally done a quilt as a raffle quilt for Relay for Life (this is an Annual Event held around Australia to raise money, recognise those who have died and those who have survived breast cancer. My work colleague bought that many tickets as she really wanted to win it- she didn't so I made this quilt for her to comfort her during her treatment-she was overwhelmed that someone would do something like that. My first Hidden Wells (still one of the many UFOs was done with all NZ Fabrics so I will have to finish so I can post that too.
Mt Step Father in NZ (83) died un expectedly last night so I am trying to get back to NZ. If I don't get back soon I wish you all a Safe Happy Merry Christmas & New Year. God Bless you all- you are all such lovely friendly thoughtful people.
Aussie Kiwi Jen