View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Ms. Shawn

Originally Posted by Riversong
Im not sure where to post this,seems like they keep shuffling my posts.
I want to give a heartfelt thank you to all of you who helped me with fabric and supplies.I was able to pay my personal property taxes(my goal) and have a bit to get Natalie some little gifts for Christmas. For those who dont know,we have a "wayward" daughter that had moved away ,taking Natalie and leaving a house to go into foreclosure. Where she went didnt work and she decided she had made a mistake in leaving.So we borrowed money to bail her out ,which really strapped us.If it had just been her,we would have done the tough love bit and let her find her own way,but little Natalie was really homesick and wanted to be here again,and we were concerned for her well being.Daughter starts a new job Monday,thank God!It has been rough,but thanks to the generous people on here,we got those taxes paid!!! I cant tell how much I appreciate the generosity and love shown me,especially when it wasnt "their problem". I pray that he Lord richly blesses all of you and again,thank you so much! I will continue to make pretties to offer as I really enjoy it!!
You are so very welcome!! I am glad that your goal were met things were taken care of. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :XD: :thumbup: