Old 12-19-2010, 02:50 PM
smitty

Originally Posted by Maia B
Featherweight RX, Dave McCallum's business at www.featherweight221.com, has holiday specials going right now. I got his book and DVD combo b/c I just started collecting FWs and want to know how to care for them properly. I bought a bundle of 3 feet for quilters, too. He threw in a guide that costs $11 for free. The book is amazing, haven't watch the DVD yet. I have no connection to this business, just sharing a resource that was shared with me on another board. I have different accessories with each of the 3 FWs I have, and doubt that I'll use most of them. Some do look like robot parts. I would gladly pay for FW classes, even an FW retreat, to learn how to make the most of my treasures.
there is a Yahoo group just for Singer Attachments. just sign up. they have very knowledgeable people & they are glad to help. probably have files to help you also. the back of your 221 book shows how to use attachments too.
Surprising how may people use the machines but never consult the book---especially on how often & where to oil !