View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 07:19 PM
auntiehenno

Have enjoyed all of the posts that are on here this year in addition to all of the posts of your beautiful work. I may not comment, but I have am truly awed by the lovely work that you do and so graciously share with us, what an inspiration for me to get well.

For many years I have had the condition known as CHRONIC FATIGUE IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME. This caused me to retire in 2005, after teaching at the high school level for 20 years.

Recently, I had to battle strep throat, so did not get even the smallest of Christmas gifts put together. Did manage to send out Christmas cards for the first time in years. Had to do it in sprints of energy. :) I am greatful for what energy comes to me, and thank God when it comes, even if it only lasts few hours.

This evening I watched "Yellowstone Christmas," is was just beautiful. It brought tears to me eyes, just to be alive and able to enjoy such a beautiful documentary. So it is the little things in life that I appreciate. Like the fluffy tail, little squrril that climbs up to the top floor of my apt bldg, (5th floor)to get the bread I put out for him on a table. It is a marvel at the skill with which he clammers straight down the brick wall to reach the huge pine tree not far from my deck, where he inhabits and hides from the outside world.

Once again, thank you all and a blessed holidays to you and yours. :)

Auntie Henno (Helen)

Denver, CO