Old 12-20-2010, 11:06 AM
BonniFeltz

Originally Posted by Suz
Bonnie, Tell Mom, if she doesn't like it, you know someone who does. Bonnie, look at you!!! Your workmanship is getting so good, color selections, excellent. Little teardrops even and the inside/outside curves of the double leaves are really good and no little points. Placement of design on the background is great. The little frame in the middle, did you do reverse applique? I can tell you are working hard on your skills. Keep it up. I hope all of the ladies/men(?) of our Applique Club will have a blessed Christmas. Suzanne

P.S.: I have my heart wallhanging done and need to post it as well as give you all instruction on the piping as I had promised earlier. I machine quilted this project and hope the feather design I did on the o/s border will show in the pics.
Thanks Suzanne.

It was easy to get points since I used fusible (grins). I was trying to work on getting my stitching smaller and more even. I think I did pretty good on it. I will be making it again. The fabrics, which I had laying around, just seemed to scream USE ME when I found the pattern. I have used that red on so many things this year that I hope it will be around for a bit. I might have to go buy more just to have on hand for projects.