View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 04:08 PM
klgreene

Originally Posted by hlponyfarm
Originally Posted by klgreene
Originally Posted by peppermint31
my SIL had several dogs thru the years and when they came back from the groomers, they always had a kerchief around their neck. She saved them all and would like me to make a quilt from them as a remembrance of them as she no longer has any dogs. they are triangle shaped. different sizes. any suggestions for a pattern???
Why didn't I ever think of that. I had 4 dogs, down to only 3. All needed/need to be groomed. They always had cute fabric kerchiefs around their necks. All the holidays, and just cute small prints. I don't know exactly what I would have made from them. But it sure would have been cute. Same thing with all the scrubs I sold for $1.00 when I became disabled. Who would have known I could have made something cute out of those too.
you know since I now wear the nylon scrubs as it repels hair and water and when it actually does get wet it dries really quickly, I have been eyeing all these cotton scrub tops I have. Not quite ready to cut them up yet though. but it is definately on my mind. LOL
Well don't get rid of your cotton scrubs. Mine were all cotton accept for 2. And I can't even begin to tell you how many I had. I bought them like I buy fabric. I love the fabric. I buy it. So all of mine were like new. I was a receptionist at a surgical center. So I didn't even hardly get them dirty.