View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 07:24 PM
newbiequilter

Originally Posted by MomtoBostonTerriers
Not to worry, everyone on this board will contribute $1 toward your bail. You will be out in no time. You might, however, have to sit in the pokey over the holidays because we will all be busy watching our family members open the quilted gifts we worked so hard to make for them. Not to worry, you can design new quilt patterns while you are staring at the ceiling for a week.

But the trial, well, that is gonna be ugly. Where will you find a good defense attorney who knows the difference between a 1/4 inch seam and a scant-1/4 inch seam?????
I work in the courts, know a number of criminal defense attorneys, so no worries ......
I have a Christmas wall hanging project which I purchased last summer in a quilt shop in ....well, it doesn't matter where....so a couple of weeks ago, I decided to work on it. It has a panel center and various borders....I squared up the panel according to instructions and proceeded on to the borders....the first border was a nightmare! measurements did not work, borders did not fit....so rather than throw away the whole thing, I bundled it all back into the zip lok baggie and decided to ignore it for a while.
Deep breathing....thoughts of plum puddings, Santa, sleighs & reindeer....etc.