Old 12-21-2010, 08:15 AM
grammynan

There have been many requests for a Valentine Table Runner Swap, so here goes...

These are the Official Guidelines for the swap:

1. SIGN UP ends Wednesday, January 19, 2011.

2. DO NOT sign up until your table runner is finished and packed for mailing.

3. Send me a pm with your real name and mailing address. Please let me know if you can ship internationally. I will send you a name and address by Friday, January 21, 2011, to which you will mail the table runner.

4. You MUST sign up by pm. I might accidentally overlook attempts to sign up by posting in this topic.

5. MAILING DEADLINE: Wednesday, January 26, 2011.

6. SIZE: Minimum runner size is 12 X 36 inches. You may go larger, but remember we are making a table runner, not a table topper.

7. MATERIALS: Use 100% cotton fabric. Be as creative as you want. Use any blocks or fabric that suggests Valentine's Day. The design can be from a published pattern or an original design.

8. LABEL: a label for the back of the runner is optional but some type of identification is encouraged.

9. Please pm me when you send your table runner so I have it for my records.

NOTE: Please DO NOT sign up until your table runner is finished. We need 100% follow through or we may lose the privilege of having the swaps.

Please read the Rules for Swaps and Similar Activities here: *Please note the requirement for mail/shipping trackability and delivery confirmation.
http://quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm