View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 03:29 PM
clem55

Everything is done except cleaning the house. Sounds efficent doesn't it?LOL Actually, I've still got two very last minute gifts to wrap, and some pecan tarts to bake, but tose are last minute. Hubby has a raspberry cheesecake in the oven baking, he made sausage balls last night, and a cheese ball today, and Friday he will make stuffed mushrooms . He pretty much does the Xmas eve snacks, I make the sweets. All the kids will be here plus a GD's boyfriend., so that is 13 people, unless someone else drops by. We will have a good evening, unwrap gifts, and most will be gone by 10;30. Some a lot earlier! hen in the morning, all will come back for brunch We don't have a big special dinner anymore. My kids alwasy had in-laws to go to also, so we just pared ours down to lots of snacks and a few glasses of wine Xmas eve, and breakfast in the morning. I think my daughter is going to spend the night with us rather than drive home alone late. I hope so!! I have so enjoyed seeing all the pretties today and reading the board. I enjoed that so much. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, and a safe one.