View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 11:14 PM
juneayerza

Men just don’t listen like they should! My husband likes to snack in the evening and uses paper towels as napkins. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve told him to throw the used towel in the trash as soon as he is done with it. The trouble is most of the time he falls asleep after snacking and here lies the problem.

My little dog waits patiently for some of the snack and even more patiently for him to fall asleep. She then carefully takes the paper towel off of his lap and chews out the part he has cleaned his face and hands on. When he wakes up and sees the towel on the floor, he thinks it just has fallen off his lap. I don’t understand how he misses the hole in it, but he does. He picks it up and throws it away and is never the wiser to the dog’s sneakiness. Comes in and says goodnight to me and goes to bed.

The next morning’s poop outing the dog finishes and then walks way, stops, squats again, stops, squats and ends up walking back to me like she has a corn cob stuck up her butt looking at me for help. The first time this happen, I about freaked out because I thought she had some huge worm coming out her butt. I have always kept an old wash cloth by the door to “dry” her before coming back into the house. It now has a dual purpose, drying and de-worming the paper towel when it happens. Of course I get after my husband for the umpteenth time because of the damage this could do to the dog.