Old 12-23-2010, 04:19 AM
mollymct

Originally Posted by Lystra
Hey guys, I'm a runner (albeit a slow one) who has been faithful for many years now.....I just do one race a year but excercise mainly to keep my weight down....married to a triathlete....Just found quilting this year...the 2 don't seem to go together and I get all kinds of comments from friend and relatives...disbelief about the quilting b/c I also love clothes and the mall! Just wondering if anyone else out there works out regularly.... I do some type of workout at least 4-5 times a week.....what about everyone else?
Well, I've been slacking the last few weeks, but usually I do try to workout most days of the week. I'm not a runner... yet, though I aspire to be. Right now, I just run in short intervals. Have had a lot of trouble with pain in my left leg, so I'm reading about and trying the POSE method. I'd love to do at least a 5K in 2011. I also have just begun quilting this year! I have been knitting a few years and I get all sorts of comments also, because no one else I know plays with string and fabric!