Thread: Your prayers
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 06:34 AM
raptureready

Originally Posted by Cyn
Originally Posted by pocoellie
So happy for you and your family. Remember that positive thinking also seems to help. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Thanks and I have always been a huge supporter of mind over matter. So many things went so wrong though, our thoughts were not positive. We, his wife, another brother and me, took turns sleeping there so we were exhausted which doesn't help. Communication at this hospital was lacking until regular help came back to work. It may not have helped that my brothers and I are all health care administrators, his wife is a social worker, and we all expect a very high level of care!
I know what you mean---I worked for several years in a "Customer Service" position as a trouble shooter and problem solver. I, too, expect others to give me the same high level of service that I demanded from myself. Doesn't work that way too often though.

Congratulations! Tell your brother that we'll keep praying for his continued recovery. The best Christmas gift ever is the gift of love and it sounds like your family has plenty of that. "God so LOVED the world (you and me) that He GAVE....." That's what tells us that the Christmas season is about giving love.