Old 12-24-2010, 01:56 PM
clem55

Originally Posted by quilter2
Originally Posted by clem55
Going with my Dad to pick out the tree, I felt so important! And getting my ice skates, daddy flooded our driveway so I could skate in a safe spot. And seeing my big dsis ccome throiugh the front door dressed to the nines yelling Merry Kiss My a__. she had been living in New York at the time, and we didn't know she was coming. That became our special greeting to each other until she died.
I love your greeting, never heard that before, will have to remember it. Merry Christmas.
I can still see her too. spike heels, mink coat, big earrings and oh, she had the greatest smile. Janet was 18 years older than me, and she spoiled me rotten. She had the best sense of humor , loved to tell jokes and laugh. Janet and I had so much fun together , always. I always told her she was the vainest person I knew, and she would laugh and say, Yeah, but you think I am beautiful! Lol And I always thought she was. I've lost all my three sisters and two brothers, but I think she is the one I miss the most. she just made everyone feel good when she was around. So friends, I can be proper and wish you all a Merry Christmas, but I hope yoiu will also let me say , "Merry Kiss MY A**!! and know it's becuse I love you all. Carol