View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 04:48 PM
sustraley

We were fortunate to celebrate Christmas this evening. My SIL had to go to work at 7:00pm and has to work tomorrow also. I am a girl that likes to do a lot of different things. So in the summer, I used a friends Pressure Washer to wash my house, patio and anything else I could wash. (Good thing my DH was not around) :lol: After that day, I "hinted" to my 3 kids and husband that I wanted one of my own. Well, I am excited to say, that is what I got for Christmas. I didn't start quilting until September of this year. My machine is a Singer that is 30 plus years old. LIttle did I know that I would also want a new sewing machine. HA!HA!---already dropping hints for Birthday, Anniversary and NEXT Christmas.

Hope you all have a great Christmas. In the short time I have been a member, I have truly enjoyed everything about this board. There is so much knowledge and generosity here. You all are amazing. God Bless!!

Oh and this is the first "White Christmas" we have had here in my part of the midwest in several years. It is very pretty but it is a shame it ruins some family gatherings this time of year.