Old 12-26-2010, 06:30 AM
Short an Sweet

while I was sleeping last night (I do this alot lol) it occurred to me that we each need to decide on the orientation of our row(s) ie: horizontal or vertical? I would like my rows vertical because I am going to embroider a patch for the bottom of each row with each persons name, BN, and location. As far as where I want MY row located? anywhere is fine I'm not picky about mine being first or in the middle? So we need to make these kind of descisions and let our swap partners know what we'd like. I would suggest letting all of us know here on the board and also adding a note or a journal with the row. each person that wanted to add to anothers journal could and it would be like a little "history" of it's journey. Some people don't really like to write so you could just sign your name and put down "when" you received the row and "when" you sent the rows back out? Just a thought all ideas are welcome. Also I will be sending out an (1)autograph block (not really a block yet just fabric lol)for each person to sign It will be going on my finished quilt. Would you all like to do individual autograph blocks? basically with the big block for everyone to sign I would send 4 individual "blocks" also, that have my name, BN & location on it and each person would take one to keep and send the rest on with the big block and row? Any way just some things I thought about in my sleep. Some of the other groups are doing one or both and some are not.