Old 11-02-2008, 11:31 AM
mgshaw

Originally Posted by Izy
Originally Posted by mgshaw
Just GORGEOUS!!!!! You should all be very very proud!!!!!!Great pictures Izy!!! That stump work is beautiful!!! Ann's quilt is gorgeous, but I am still partial to the one hanging to the left of it!!!! :wink: I didnt see any of yours Izy, did I over look any? And was the raffle quilt pictured here? (I have to admit I didnt read the caption too closely, was too busy looking at the quilts!!)
Glad you enjoyed the show Melissa, the charity quilt was behind the ladies in the first picture!!

Most of mine were in there, except my big quilt....bit of a sore point with me...as it was considered a late entry it was draped over a coat stand in the entrance hall....oh well, maybe in the next show it will get a more prominent position :D

The quilt to the left of it is the original quilt that Ellie made her version of!! (I think :roll: ) if it is the pastel applique one, check out the pattern :D

Okay I see now!! Elle's is to the right of the other quilt done by Anne!!!! When I saw the other one, I was just thinking the colors didnt come out right!!! Silly me!! Which ones are your Izy?