Old 12-26-2010, 11:19 AM
frugalfabrics

Well my holiday was relatively quiet from Wed thru Sat afternoon. Yesterday, we went to dinner with a few of my relatives, and now today it will be all the family members..except those out of town.

Both parents, 2 siblings and their spouses, 3 nephews, daughter, and 2 grandsons...all I have to say is I am truly blessed to have this wonderful family. The adults do not do presents...we just watch and enjoy the little ones as they get excited while they open presents.

My dad had 2 heart attack scares this past year, my SIL also had some mini-strokes, my mother had 3 trips to the hospital, and we experienced a few ER visits among these. I am in my 3rd year being cancer free. With all these potential dangers that could take anyone of us at anytime, not to mention just the possibility of getting run over by a car or something, I thank God everyday for my family and love them very much.

A sister in GA and a sister in FL...both of them miss being here this year, but thankfully thru skype and facebook, we are able to share plenty of pictures of our annual Christmas gathering.