Old 12-26-2010, 12:57 PM
fluffyme02

I was the only girl and the oldest of 5 children. Yep, 4 brothers after me. [I remember each time mom would come home from the hospital, I would always ask her if I finally got a sister. Wrong answer for 3 of my 4 brothers! LOL!] My oldest brother was 13 months younger than me. When we were 7 and 6, we decided to "crawl" from our, at the time, shared bedroom to spy and see what Santa had left. We just about made it back to bed when we heard a, "what do you think you are doing?" Busted! Dad caught us mid crawl behind the couch! It scared my brother and me too pieces!!! For a couple of years, since we were so close to the floor, and it was dark, we didn't look up and thought that it might have been Santa that questioned us. Then it dawned on us that those were "bare feet", and it had to be dad. He confirmed it about 4 years later. He laughed, and then, we could laugh. It sure wasn't funny then. My brother thought we would wake up later and there would be nothing under the tree. We did get good stuff that year! I still have that doll, but lost her highchair soooo long ago. I am now 58 years of age. My oldest brother died in 1988. Thanks for the memories!!!!!!!!! :-D :thumbup: