Old 12-26-2010, 01:38 PM
GrammaBabs

i'm new here... most of the time i understand... but for some reason i just cannot grap the concept of "cut 1 1/4" on all for side"!!!! i just can't see 4 sides... i see that you cut outward 1 1/4", either side of the center seam... that would be twice... where are the other two cuts? I'm sorry.. i went thru the 14 pages of posts and didn't see that anyone but me questions this... sorry, i'm so thick!!!! but this intrigues me and i have a lot of charm packs!!!!!!! HELP!!!! B
Originally Posted by Quiltforme
The other day I found some wonderful charm packs that I could not live without. Moda Lumier de noel and Moda solids in white to tan. I purchased 2 packs each and was going to make the d4p, however I was very tired when I made my first 2 I gave up and tried something else. I took two blocks and decided to cut the 4 patches in half corner to corner then I used half of each block and to make a pinwheel. It looked ok but I wanted more. So I decided to do the dp4 patch method and this is what I ended up with!! I LOVE IT! If you have any questions please PM me and I will answer them on this tutorial. Thank you for watching I have 12 pictures and will try to explain them as best I can!1