View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:40 PM
Roseysue

I am finally picking my head off the pillow, recovering from my 'all-nighter' I did to finish the placemats I was making for a Christmas Gift. I guess I spent too much time 'talking to everyone on here and not enuf time sewing - I think it's called procrastinating!
I've been reading the thread for our group so I can answer anything that is asked and make comments too. I think I told in the other thread sherry that "3's a charm" is fine with me.
I think I would like to stay with 60 days, since I like to participate in a number of things as well as my ongoing line of QBD (quilts to be done ( family is coming back for more!) as well as guild activities and a couple of other group activities on the board.
I don't want to rush what will be a very special row for each of you and that's very important to me. I have the different fabrics I'm going to use in my row for me. I will take a pic to show. Thanks Sherry for your pics.

I agree that it will be great to have pics from everyone as we go along- inspiring and really builds the excitement!

Tell us more about the Journal, Sherry. Sounds like a good idea. I just need to know what you are talking about.
Also more description about the autograph block would help me since I cannot visualize ( a picture too when there is one)
With mailing our first row (our row) do we mail it by Feb 15?
About quilting the rows - do we quilt each row as we finish the row? It will help to have more info on that since I can't picture all that coming together. Does that mean we sandwich the row with batting and backing? I need some clarification please.
Christmas was fun with Family,but honestly, you all are a more 'knowing' family than any family or other friends I have. We share such a special bond and love for fabic and color and shapes and feel. Only those of us can 'know'what that is.
I'm going to go to bed so I can start tomorrow 'catching up on those things I had to put off during Christmas (finish and give a few gifts not done in time, gather 'returns' together and get them in the mail. ( I sure can use the 'credit to my credit card acct.)
Then begin to organize my sewing room, sort fabric (see what came in while i was too busy to enjoy it) and
inbetween all these activites, do my quilting during periods of time to make some progress there!!!