Old 12-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Sweetness

That's a cool idea Karen. Maybe we could even do a virtual one and email it to our person when we mail off the quilt to the next person? It could include pics and stuff. Then the owner can print off an journal/scrapbook however they want it? That wouldn't add any extra postage.

I'm definately planning to send a label with mine.

Anyway...great ideas, we just need everyone here and we can decide. If you want a written book (which I don't think would add much postage cost wise) & it's okay with everyone...WOOT!

I just sent private messages to Frogquilter & Kathy N., to let them know we're all here, I figure they maybe busy with holidays :)

Yes ma'am. I personally need the 60 days to get mine ready! But yes, I hope that everyone will stick to the schedule barring "life" issues because we do get a lot of time to work on them. If someone has a problem I just ask that they let us know so we can work with it.

In regarding to how we'll exchange...you're right again. I set them up in alphabetical order just so it would be easy from the get-go!

I was just waiting until we got the rest of the group here and got our name situated before I moved on to that...didn't want swamp the others. But I see you're like "me" (hehehe) and like the details and organization, so I'll post the months list in a minute.

So glad it's slow at work...I should be doing something else, but I'm too excited by this swap & the other one (Boomerang 4.0) that I'm doing. I'm printing out all the rules and setting up calendars. I'm soooooo OCD!