View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Roseysue

Since there are other things to comment on, I figured I'd write one post instead of taking up so much space in quote reply. With this post, I am attaching a pic of fabrics to givy everyoone an idea of what I mean by pink and grean and floral ( doesn't have to be roses, but does have to be'real', not a designer's caracthuer(sp?)of a flower.I hope that makes sense. The samples in the pic are meant to show you that I am not fixed on just one hue or shade. I would like there to be contrast in the row so the stars show up. If after seeing this picture, please ask any questions. I am very flexible, not fixed on any color or star shape, so please don't feel locked in. I want you to feel free and relaxed when you do my row.
The business about the star is that to use the fabric in piecing the shape of a star (or stars within the block. When I get some done, I will take pictures of them. Use pink And green when making the block - some of the floral and accenting with the blenders.

The Journal sounds like a GREAT idea! It willgive us a chance to express ourselves and know each other better and make this truly a social project as it is meant to be.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-148597.jpe