Old 12-27-2010, 06:36 PM
sew wishful

Originally Posted by Randa
I got a TV for my sewing room!! I'm excited, but it was not needed...I have a TV in there...just cuz it's 20 years old or more..it still works! 2 scarves for the cold weather on my way to and from work, body wash, lotions, and gift cards..not to material stores, but to eat out! So when I go spend money at my favorite material store I (we) can eat out! LOL! I feel fortunate, not complaining at all!
Okay, now I'm gonna complain! I should have known!!! This man is so non-electric/gadget/computer skilled! He carried the TV up to the sewing room....REMOVED the other TV to set the new one up and guess what....he can't set it up...can't get the dish channels to scan...can't get the remote to work...now I have NO TV!!! Guess I won't be sewing for a while! Wish I had told him to return it right from the start and get me sewing things, or better yet...give me money and let me pick out sewing things! GRRR!!!!

There...feel better now...pulling myself up by the boot straps and remembering there are ladies who no longer have their husbands and would take one that buys dumb gifts. I apologize. I called my SIL and he will come and save the TV from my foot (through the screen!!) LOL! And the DH from my silent, thin lips! Good thing the DGD bought me a good book to read! Think I'll hit the hay!