Old 12-27-2006, 09:05 PM
hellcat

Hi to all
Where about in Louisiana do you live? I am originally from Louisiana. I thought that it was just me with all my materials. I am glad ladies to hear that I am not the only one with big stash of material. I took over the boys old bedroom for sewing when they left home. The room is at least 10 by 12. On the long side of the wall I have storage boxes to the ceiling all the way across with material, I use the clear kind so I can see what is in them. Then I have a closet in that room full of sewing material. I have started a second row of plastic containers full of material and it is about 3/4 of the way across. I have this great big trunk that is full of matieral. and now I have the dining room table stacked a foot and a half to two foot tall all the way around it with the colors seperated into groups. I have to do my cutting on a bed or the coffe table. Now I am teaching two of my granddaughters to sew. My husband says the reason I am doing that is so I will have an excuse to go buy more material. I think he knows me pretty well after beeing married for 41 years. My one granddaughter and I have sewing machines set up in the living room on tray stands. My husband and one of my sons said gee I thought that those were for eating on. I have every thing you could possible think in the way of quilting material and sewing gadgets.

Earlene

hellcat @bright.net