Old 12-27-2010, 10:35 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Hey I'm all set and ready to go for this one! I do have a question though. Do you about how much in yardage will it take to get 50 "stamps"? Thought I'd ask in case anyone else wanted to know.
Oh and I'll try to remember the box tops too!!
50 stamps???? Not following..

if your referring to this 10.5 square swap you can get aprox 12ct 10.5 squares per yard if you don't cut wrong.. ..
:oops: :lol: I'm soooo embarrassed! I think I was thinking of another swap...I think. BUt yeah I know now ours is the "pick your own stash" 12 10.5 squares. I need to remember to take my meds!! Ha! :? :shock:

:lol: No worries.. Its late..I can relate.. I've edited my new swap post 3 times already for all the typos!!! :oops:
Bless your heart! I know this is a lot on you but you probably have no idea what a blessing you are to some of us that truely NEED this. The board, the swap, the fellowship, kindness and Lord knows what all else. It is something I do look forward to everyday, coming here catching up on our swap and just reading about everyone elses posts. It's a wonderful realm of freindship here and you're one of the Angels that keep it going.
Thank you for understanding...
:oops: Aweee thanks... Its so Nice to be appreciated..Right back at ya Momma_K !