Old 12-28-2010, 05:04 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by Sewze
I for one, will be glad when the year is over.
Hopefully, this last unpleasant incident is the end for the year. All the work I had to do because of the snow we had the Winter of 2009-2010 caused me to have to have surgery on my shoulder. And it has been one thing after another since then: my favorite Aunt died; I pulled a muscle in my back and neck and couldn't turn or tip (up or down) my head; both hips are shot and causing sciatic pain; and finally yesterday, I had a doctor appt. and my truck battery was dead. I know that isn't nearly as bad as the other things I've listed, but, the truck is just 3 yrs old and only has 24,500 miles on it and it was a total surprise, just the last straw, I hope.

I am thankful for the new friends I've made this year, especially from this board. I know many of you had a great year and I pray that the years to come will continue to be great for each and everyone of you.

Bye....bye 2010. Welcome 2011 and come on in with a better year for all of us.
Yes, it has been a rough yer for me. Luckily my health issues were easily solved by adjustments to my meds. But all I seem to have done this year was spend money; sump pump failed and flooded the basement. In June when we had that terrible storm and was without power for 5 days in opressive heat. I had just come home from a week in Michigan when that happened. My dog had diahhrea all over the carpet so had to replace that; separation anxiety. Got the driveway repaved, then the dog hurts his knee and had to have ACL surgery; still recovering from that. The garbage disposal committed suicide the weekend before Christmas. My truck battery died the same day the refrigerator repairman had been here. And it goes on and on and on.....May the next year be a wonderful one for all of us :lol: :roll: