View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Paganquilter

This is as much a tutorial for me as it is for any of you. When it comes to designing patterns, no problem! When it comes to writing instructions for my own patterns... not so great. The pattern I'm making available (as there have been more than a few requests) does not at this time have written instructions to go with it. These are completely untested, uncharted waters here.

For those brave souls who would like to try the pattern, please--ask questions galore! The questions addressed here will help me put together suitable written instructions, and also show me what to keep in mind for future patterns. It's probably simpler to keep questions in this thread, rather than get bombarded with PM's.

Pictures of finished work posted here or in the pictures section would be more than welcome! :)

Thank you so much for being willing to give a budding designer a shot! :) It's more appreciated than you can know!

Onwards, brave souls, into uncharted waters! Here is the pattern for my avatar quilt :-) Enjoy!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]57669[/ATTACH]
Attached Files
File Type: zip
Attachment-57669.zip (6.54 MB, 312 views)