Old 12-28-2010, 05:54 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Lostn51
This year I am going to try and to show my work in either this thread or another one. With the volume of machine I am working on it should be really neat to see. Especially when it comes to the custom repaints that I have lined up. :D

Billy
Billy, I am excited to see all your projects posted here!

Well, you guys remember my Davis Vertical Feed pre 1900 machine - I think it is around 1989 -- I ordered and paid for two books off the internet and have received neither. I ordered the first book over a month ago, thought maybe I didn't order it, ordered it again! I went back and checked Paypal and yes I ordered the same book twice from the same shop. I think I got rooked, I have sent a few e-mails and can't get a response. Anyway, I still don't have the right book for my machine. I did print one from ISMACS, but it is for the Davis High Arm Vertical Feed, which is slightly different from my Davis.
I managed to get a few Boye #10 needles to try. I still don't have the Davis working! It will move freely and feed the fabric, but will not sew.

I think my Davis is a really neat machine because of the fact that it does not have feed dogs, but not much good to me if I can't get it to sew!

Quiltaddict to you still want this machine?

Nancy