View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 07:50 PM
MaryAnna

Originally Posted by ckcowl
i am very much up to this challenge!
when i finished quilting the last required holiday quilt i started cleaning the quilting room...machine is going in for service and in the mean time we are going to paint the room and do some rearranging...but i digress...
while moving things out of the room i found 2 or 3 projects i had forgotten about...i have a christmas quilt i started working on the summer of 2009 with hopes of it being a gift for christmas...did not get it together...pulled it out a couple months ago...would really like it done this year...well...other than being hung where i see it everytime i walk by, it is no closer than it was in 2009...i would really like to get it done...i have another christmas quilt i started in 2004......i have so many!!!
do we have to (claim- admit to) all of them?
part of my problem is i get overwhelmed thinking about how many of them there are...i know one at a time...so, i will spend the rest of the week (trying) to get them *organized* and a count...
no shopping-no starting ANYTHING NEW until the old is done and gone!!! :thumbup:
Welcome onboard CKcowl! You have been busy. You can do this, the worst part is the finding & organizing part....the rest is fun. And I'm with you....no new projects until the old ones get done first!
Blessings,
MaryAnna