Old 11-05-2008, 05:40 AM
Bevanger
Banned

Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Hey Bev I love the fabrics and what you have done so far. And Tigger and Teddy are TOOO cute. The views you have there are so wonderful. I know you are stressed and worried by the things going on in your life at the moment, but the little things like what you can see out the window, and the warm feeling you get when your pets make you laugh are worth SO much! When you feel things getting on top of you, I would recommend grabbing those fur babies, one under each arm, walking to the window with them, taking in that view, take a few deep breaths and take comfort in the things in your life that are GOOD! And if the fur babies run away, grab your hubby and do the same with him (although maybe not trying to pick him up under your arm!) :lol:
thanks hun.....my "kids" make me so happy. thats the part that scares me. what if we have to move? most rentals anymore say no pets......
good lord girl, i have a hard time with one hubby..... one under each arm :shock: not in this lifetime. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: